{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, May 10, 2017

On a Wednesday morning ...

beautiful bright, sunny day
on this lovely Wednesday
the birds are singing away
doors are open
letting a lovely fresh breeze flow through our kitchen
as I bake
lots of happy, hungry birds at the feeders
I always feel at awe when I look out into our garden and spot
squirrels, birds, chipmunks and bunnies :-D
for a girl who lives in the city but who's heart is in the country, this is bliss ♥
One of my old galvanized watering cans
~lilac clippings~
a warm spot on the deck railing
for a sweet little squirrel
I had to stop what I was doing when I heard the familiar call of Jay :-D
***
hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday
d xo

6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a handsome black squirrel. I rarely get to see them.

sage and spirit said...

What a perfect day! Love the lilacs and all the wildlife in your yard!
x

Pam said...

Beautiful pics....I am so floored by the black squirrel, I have seen several on post lately and we do not have them in TN. That is so wild.

Deb said...

hi Lisa ~ I hear that so often ... black squirrels are the most common for us - I agree they are beauties ♥

Deb said...

hi Julie ~ thank you ♥ have a wonderful weekend

Deb said...

hi Pam ~ thanks so much for stopping by. I hear it all the time whenever I post the black squirrel photos ... did not realize that some areas never get them.