{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, September 11, 2017

wildflowers ...

I have a large clump of cosmos growing in my little country garden.
They are closest to the driveway and the first flowers to greet me as I get out of my car.
I love this time of year {for so many reasons} ... the cosmos {which began many years ago from gathering dried seed pods in the Muskokas, brought home and scattered in my own garden}still have lots of pretty pink blooms, but there are lots of dried seed pods too ♥
I've been running my hand over some of them and sprinkling those back into the earth & gathering up others. 
This Thanksgiving, a little seed package will sit next to each plate :-D
You are ...
the Sun
the Water
the Air
Wings
Roots
... the Earth
I was made to be Wild
***
She felt most herself when in the woods with the animals, trees and wildflowers
where she could be *wild* and *free*

No comments: