{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, January 11, 2018

thankful {things I love} thursday ...

cardinal couples
nests
beautiful in every season
pieces of art in themselves
Archer ~ my love
unconditional
x
snow glistening like diamonds
and tree branch shadows
the serenity of the woods
& the deep love , respect and connection I feel for mother earth...
shared in my newest painting
bound to you
crow * owl * badger * hare * moon *trees
the "story" became more of a love note
I am bound to you
heart and soul
living fully
brave and bold

sky watcher
earth walker
tree hugger
bird talker

bound to you
body and mind
precious *mother earth*
you leave daily treasures for me to find

how you nourish me
in simple, gentle ways
a cooling breeze, sky filled with clouds
warmth on my neck ... Namaste

in gratitude, I bow...
you keep me grounded
keep me aware
keep me well rounded

I am bound to you
in every move I make
I walk you gently
giving back more than I take
© deb dunn

6 comments:

Sandi said...

beautiful, Deb

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful poem and photographs.
Thanks for all you share
Much love
Jeanne

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oh yes, I like your painting. What is the story? I would like to read it. Have a good weekend.

Deb said...

thank you so much Sandi ~ have a wonderful weekend

Deb said...

thank you Jeanne! have a wonderful weekend x

Deb said...

thank you Lisa ... well, the "story" turned into a love poem ... written at the end of the post x
have a wonderful weekend.