{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, March 12, 2018

Cover Artist


Thrilled to be the Cover Artist for The Country Register of Michigan
March/April 2018 issue

~I love to take photos of nests all through the year. In the Winter I will stand and study every little weave and twist and turn in awe of such beauty.
And whether found on walks through the woods or in my own backyard filled with eggs {cover photo}  ... each one is a special treasure.
~happy Monday~
d x

6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Congratulations!

HollyM said...

What a nice pic on the cover. I too love nests. I photograph them, pick them up and draw them.

Country Gal said...

Congrats ! That's awesome ! Thanks for sharing , Have a great week !

Deb said...

thank you so much Lisa ~ for your support and kind comments always ... I so appreciate it! x

Deb said...

hi Holly {fellow nest lover} ~ thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words.

Deb said...

thank you Elaine ~ I appreciate your kind words and visits always x